Adults can join their young ones and enjoy a fun family experience. Get comfortable with your horse in a riding ring, and then enjoy an easy trail ride.
Horseback Riding Camps
It’s Like Having Your Own Horse for a week!
At Alpine Stables, we strive to teach horse sense to children and adults alike. We take great pride in sharing our knowledge while at the same time having safe, educational fun.
- Lessons and trail rides
- Safety and horsemanship skills: grooming, horse care and preparation, ground work/handling
- Horse care topics: hoof care, tack cleaning, feeding, paddock cleaning
- Games and show day on Friday, finished at 12
SPRING BREAK RIDING CAMP: March 21st -25th 2022 with full or half-day options.
ADULT HORSEBACK RIDING AND HORSEMANSHIP CLINIC: May 13th-15th 9AM-12PM each day
- This camp is for riders 18+ with the intention of teaching basic riding and horsemanship skills while establishing a passion for the equestrian sport. Wether you have never ridden, regularly ride, or are looking to get back into it, this is the clinic for you! We will have daily riding lessons, ground work, horse theory, horse care, and trail rides. Join us for this amazing opportunity! Only 8 spots available!
SUMMER RIDING CAMP DATES:
- Arrive at 8:45 a.m. on Monday
- Half-Day: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. each day
- Full-Day: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. each day
What to Bring
- Boots with a heel
- Bathing suit, hat, and towel
- Pants and extra clothing
- Water bottle with name
- Bring your own lunch and snacks