Adults can join their young ones and enjoy a fun family experience. Get comfortable with your horse in a riding ring, and then enjoy an easy trail ride.
Horseback Riding Camps
It’s Like Having Your Own Horse for a week!
At Alpine Stables, we strive to teach horse sense to children and adults alike. We take great pride in sharing our knowledge while at the same time having safe, educational fun.
- Lessons and trail rides twice a day
- Safety and horsemanship skills: grooming, horse care and preparation, ground work/handling
- Horse care topics: hoof care, tack cleaning, feeding, paddock cleaning
- Games and show day on Friday, finished at 12
SPRING BREAK RIDING CAMP: March 11th-15th 2024 with full or half-day options.
ADULT HORSEBACK RIDING AND HORSEMANSHIP CLINIC: April 12-14th 2024
SUMMER 2024 RIDING CAMP DATES:
- Arrive at 8:45 a.m. on Monday
- Half-Day: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. each day
- Full-Day: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. each day
What to Bring
- Boots with a heel
- Bathing suit, hat, and towel
- Pants and extra clothing
- Medications/ Epi-pen
- Water bottle with name
- Bring your own lunch and snacks